Why You Need a Biladl Subscription
BILADL gives you legal help when and where you need it. Not just you, but also legal counselling and legal representation for you and your family including your spouse, partner or children under the age of 18. Protect your family with our Gold, GoldPLUS or Platinum Membership options.
Face-to-face legal counselling and legal assistance with BILADL’s lawyers locally and internationally
24-hour legal assistance via our dedicated legal lines
Access to our network of Biladl lawyers who will assist you
How BILADL works?
- Members have constant access to our in-house BILADL Lawyers , who offer online email-based legal assistance during office hours and face-to-face legal assistance when required.
- Our BILADL experienced legal team can advise you, write letters on your behalf and attempt to resolve legal issues without going to court.
- BILADL Team will refer you to the approved attorney when you have a legal problem that requires a court hearing or representation to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Forum.
- Our legal line offers telephonic legal assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What you get at BILADL:
Examples of matters that BILADL will assist you with:
- Job-related matters (e.g. unfair dismissals, unfair retrenchments
- Insurance problems (e.g. car accident insurance claims as well as personal Accidents claims from victims if any )
- Consumer-related problems (e.g. guarantees and defective goods)
- Home-owner problems (e.g. faulty alterations, home improvements, defective building works)
- Wrongful Criminal charges against a Member or his/her family
- Motor vehicle problems
- Personal injury claims
Through our extended benefits, BILADL will help with any legal matters – even if they are not covered by your BILADL policy, such as:
- Debt services (e.g. settlement negotiations, debt counselling, rescission of administration orders and judgments) Family Services (e.g. unopposed divorces, child maintenance matters, drafting of basic wills)
What is NOT covered by BILADL?
Our policies are kept affordable by not covering:
- Matrimonial disputes (e.g. contested divorces)
- Defamation cases
- Business related matters
- Admission of guilt fines
- Cover for legal matters that arose before you joined BILADL or during your 3-month waiting period**
- Collective actions
- Traffic fines
- Political matters
- Child maintenance
**Terms and conditions apply
What happens if BILADL refers your matter to an External attorney i.e outside of our circle of attorney?
BILADLs will review and assess your situation. Biladl will also deal with any legal work and the consultation required, and then refer your to our network of attorneys if needed under our supervision at an agreed fee.
24-hour Legal Assistance
We offer telephonic legal counselling and assistance such as bail application, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
3-Month Waiting Period
You have a 3-month waiting period from the date of your first premium payment before BILADL will pay for legal expenses and we will only cover legal matters that arose after the 3-month waiting period. However, you get immediate access to our in-house BILADLs and 24-hour legal line.